Friday, February 11, 2011

Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba! Yiii-hah!

I haven't got alot to write about tonight. Well, perhaps I do but I am tired and The Mister will be out of the shower soon and no doubt we will be watching something . 

We had another decent day at Little Mexico (my new pet name for our little home). We moved the lounge into the bedroom and the bedroom into the loungeroom. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea because The Mister said it will be good for us to have our own space from each other from time to time. There will be computer access in both our bedroom and the 'War Room' as he called it. At first this kind of struck me as a negative thing because I thought we both had fun hanging out all the time. Sitting there on our computers doing our thing. He assures me he does but says this will be a good thing for when we feel like we need space. He's right. I know. I am just incredibally insecure at the moment for some reason. 

I think it's rather odd how in one way - without change I feel stifled.. I feel trapped and seek out spontaneity often doing things out of the blue that leaves others thinking I am just irresponsible. Little do they know that I in fact AM being responsible, responsible for my own mental health at the time.  

Then on the otherhand when change is forced upon me I feel like I'm clutching at straws trying to decide which way to turn, if I am lucky enough at the time to even be able to see any future in any direction at all. I can go either way when I'm in this phaze. Last night for example, I lost it. I unwound completely. I needed it. Do I regret it? No. Because I know that putting it off  was only detrimental to  myself in the long run.

On a happier note, Little Mexico is rather exciting. Oh to paint it up and decorate!! (We have to get permission off The Misters mother first as I believe it must be her van? There are so many ideas floating around right now. Right down to us doing away with the lounge and purchasing bean bags instead. I'd like to try colour co-ordinate as much as possible. 

For awhile now I have wanted a pet. I have ALWAYS had a pet =( I know we have Staffikins but he is The Mister's dog. I'd like my own. One day.

Ahhh... I must sleep now as I have work tomorrow. Then our first night in Little Mexico ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment