Thursday, February 10, 2011

Too much too much.... you had too much....

So... How much is too much? How much information about my private life is enough to let me 'get it out' so I don't crumble inside? How much information is enough to feel like I'm possibly 'sharing' (even if only with my computer) my thoughts and shit instead of seemingly unloading them all on The Mister. Potentially causing him to spiral out of whack himself? Or even ... as usually happens, unload on him with some kind of hope (yet not expectance) that he will just listen and try to understand even if he doesn't,  take me into his arms, tell me he loves me and that it's all gonna be ok?

For now, I'll keep it limited. Even just a little bit is 'too much'. Besides, I'm sure that other people out there are having a much harder time than I am right now. 

Aaaaannnyways...


We got heaps of 'outside work' done at the van today. Cleaned it up heaps. In 2 days we have made alot of progress. Still lots to go but meh.. we'll get there.  I have big plans for that little place :)

I dont know how long it will be before The Mister moves out with me. I wish he would just move out with me now but he has made it clear that's not gonna happen just yet. Where we live (which is understandable...) A) Our housie is his mate and B) his parents own the place. He doesn't want to further upset the apple cart See, I expect it to only be a few weeks... at most! But, I don't want to disappoint myself either... something I almost always do.  Which is also coincidentally is the reason for alot of my problems in this relationship. 

Hmm relationship - Finally after well... 6 months I think I can call it that. Finally!! You know what - Valentines Day is in 4 days.. and while I am sure (because I know me!) I am going to subcinsciously hope for some kind of sweet recognition from The Mister of the day... if it doesn't happen.. I'm pretty sure this yr I'm not gonna mind so much  providing we spend it together (why wouldn't I - we are together everyday anyhow) because - well, I have him. And that's enough. It's  enough always but ESPECIALLY this year - it's more than enough.


Alrighty then - he has just brought me an amazing curry dinner so I'm gonna go for now but might be back later. 


til then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment