Friday, February 25, 2011

title

Well yesterday was an interesting day. I'm an idiot. Dead set idiot. For some reason.. I'm not quite sure why.. I went through The Misters phone. Well more like.. His facebook on his phone. It started cuz I sent him an inbox msg on there and I wanted to know if he was ignoring it or if he hadn't read it. Then I saw a msg from his ex. Basically complaining cuz he hasn't been in touch now that we're together. I wanted to see if he'd replied and while I was looking at his sent msgs he walked in a busted me. I'm an idiot. I should never have looked in the first place. I know he loves me. I just... I don't know. I really gotta work on my trust issues man. I'm better than I was but that's still not good enough. We didn't talk at all for a few hrs then slowly started the small talk. We're talking fine now but I can still feel a little tension. Man it's so hot today. Our mate is up from Sydney for the weekend so we've been mixing music n drinking beer lol. Oh and.. I have a pimple on my eyelid. WTF? It hurts like he'll

No comments:

Post a Comment