Thursday, February 24, 2011

<3

I love my man. So much. We have our separate issues that we deal with together but thats what makes it work.. We deal with them together. I've been having a rough few days for whatever reasons and the last 2 days he has been amazing. He's cooled me Breaky in bed, cooled dinner twice (and an awesome cook he is).. Cleaned up after his cooking etc.. Done all the washing, vacuumed the floor. I've barely had to lift a finger. He gave me cuddles and stroked my hair. Asked me why I'm so lovable. I've been a tad snappy with him and when explaining myself he really seemed to try hard to understand. You know, sometimes o just feel us get that little bit stronger... That little bit closer. I love him with all my heart and the greatest feeling is knowing he loves me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment