Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Not really. Rain clouds, dog chews and humidity. BUT... I had the best night sleep I have had in a long time last night. It was very broken but still wonderful because I was only waking up to The Mister putting his arm under or around my head, or touching my skin or stroking my hair. We had so much fun last night playing Uka. Even if I did stuff up the game a gazillion times haha. I think we are going to have to come up with a plan soon to give us something to do other than just sit around the van watching tv and sleeping. It's nice now but pretty soon it's gonna get under our skin. We don't need anything else to bring us down. I got a script for anti depressants yesterday. Im going to give them a go. I'm hoping that they work for once. I need to get out of this bloody rut. Thing is though, the anxiety isn't being treated. Just wish I new if the depression was caused by the anxiety or if the anxiety was caused by the depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment