Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Days =)

I feel like I've come a long way at least in the last week. A few hiccups here and there but mostly I've been HAPPY and POSITIVE.... and my mind, has been MY mind. 

It's hard to say whether the medication has kicked in already or if it's just that I have moved through 'that phase' for now. It's probably a bit of both but ANYHOW... here's hoping for a little more light heartedness yes?

I enrolled in a design course yesterday. Bit the bullet and finally decided to throw my NEGATIVE hesitant feelings aside and realised I CAN do this.

I can draw...

Maybe not fantastically but I've never had any lessons.. I can learn right?

I have dreamed years away when thinking about how I'd love to get into design but been afraid I won't make it anywhere. Who cares if I don't? I'm doing this FOR ME.
Oh and.. I have a baby ferret coming... to keep me company and amused =) She is only a bit over a month old so I can't take her off her mother yet but I see her nearly every day...

Meet Splat..



 

"Growth itself contains the germ of happiness" - Pearl S. Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment