Monday, April 25, 2011

It's been a little while since my last post. So whats happened since then?

Splat has arrived...

She loves her food...

The puppy is still making up his mind about her, but is warming to her slowly..

She is a cute little bugger and everyone that sees her (even those that HATE ferrets) has commented on her cuteness. 

Apart from all this what's been happening? Hmmm... I've been studying my course a bit. Admittedly not as much as I'd first planned. But I've had funner things to do other things on. 

Awesomly, I had a great mix last night with The Mister. We were banging out the tracks. I mixed everything from Breaks to Dark Psy, Hardstyle to well... more Breaks haha. It was alot of fun. 

I suppose I should probably comment on my headspace... It's actually not going too bad. I mean, there's been a few ups and downs... but more ups than downs. And I'm gonna leave it at that before I jinx myself ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment