Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've been so up and down lately. Like Yesterday - I drank all day n slept then woke up n drank again. Went to my Mental Health care thingy 'intoxicated' and well... life was just shit. And it all started cuz I woke up and The Mister and I had a little argument about shit all. SO WHAT?! Need to freaking pull my head in already.

Anyways - today I have done HEAPS. Maybe not compared to a 'normal' person. But, I've completely Autumn cleaned the house... smells pretty and all =) Done all the washing including the bed sheets. Spoken with 5 Government organisations and actually gotten somewhere with EACH of them. I've sussed out a course to do and I've taken the top off a few of my other goals too.

I CANT HELP but hope that when The Mister comes home he will see all I've done and give me a big hug and kiss and sit down and tell me about his day and ask me about mine. HA... wake up... ain't gonna happen. Nope he will come home, MAYBE give me a kiss on the head and go kiss and cuddle and play with his dog. Then he will sit down at the computer. And that will be that.

Grrr... I'm such a fucking sook. lol. At least I know it though.

COME ON MEDS N SHIT... KICK IN ALREADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment