Sunday, April 3, 2011

iphone blogging = CRAP but useful when on the go

Not entirely sure what I want this blog to be about - it changes from day to day. Right now.. It's about half an hour until The Mister comes home. I've so much housework left to do. I was doing it but then remembered that I have a mental health community homecare team follow up doovalackey thing tonight AND The Mister has his first game of soccer. And yes. I AM anxious about that. I HATE MY HEAD. Will I have to stay home? Will he ask me to go? If I go will I be the only partner? Will I look like an idiot who won't let her bf out to play? AM I that idiot? The whole med appt thing I took care of and we don't have to go til tomorrow. But.. The Mister and I started out for MONTHS and did EVERYTHING together. Now, bit by bit.. He is finding 'him time' things to do. And it's eating a whole big bite outta 'us' time. And I'm the only one that misses it I know. Cuz I'm the insanely uncrazy one. Gahhh.. Damn the dog for bein asleep on my lap right now. All cute n cuddly and cost like. But I MUST get up and speed clean the house lol. Til later, Ciao x MAYBE AN HOUR LATER ah.. What's wrong with me seriously?! Ice done the housework.. Well most of it.. And I decide to get dressed into some clean clothes instead of dusty, cleaning, 'not-quite-meet-your-man-home-from-work clothes'. So I put on some jeans. But not my old shabby house wear jeans.. My faves. Less because they are comfy. More because they look good. Then.. I proceed to pick a top. But a descent top. NOT a shabby one. Can't wear a shabby top with my face jeans. Then a jacket. Another fave. *looks in the mirror* hmmmm.. Not bad for casual wear I think to myself. *looks at time*. mmmmm... I MAY AS WELL put my face on (makeup) while I'm at it. Just for kicks. Oohh.. It's kinda coldish and a good excuse to sit in my comfy chair hammock n read a book til The Mister gets home from work. I walk past my shoes.... Hmmmmmm.... 'these ones suit what I'm wearing' I tell myself. I proceed towards the door and check myself one more time in the mirror. I make my way out to my chammock with my book and realise... I've just gone and darn set myself up AGAIN without realizing it. He isn't taking me with him. I KNOW this and I agree it's not really a place for me to go chill with him. And I definitely KNOW he isn't gonna tell me I look nice/hot/blah whatever... Cuz he sadly just isn't the type. So why do I still expect any of this as subconsciously as it is? *slaps forehead* And let the over thinking begin... Ciao again for now... *sits back comfortably to concentrate on nothing but the book in her hands for once* *sigh*

LATE THAT NIGHT

Ha - SEE!! The Mister comes home and I casually say, so what time do you think you might be home after football/soccer. H replies, What, aren't you coming with me?" MY BLOODY HEAD GRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment